26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raman

13 50.00%
  • Krishnan

13 50.00%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Special debate 'What kinda guys female want: Raman or Kannan

Romeo Thatha Enna kindellaaa....we also like Brad Pitt, Antonio Banderras, Karthick and even Sharrukhan.... nationality not a problem
    Cum recte vivis, ne cures verba malorum

that was left open purposefully goks
    and u be a good judge and dont give clues

Sri,

The same Seetha after the agni paritchai, decides to stay away from him and give birth to her children in a jungle. Do you know why? You want to talk about that too? Seetha went with Rama, because she wanted to be with him. They are married and believed "Raman irukkum idamay ayothi" and went to jungle. The credit is to Seetha, and how does it go to Rama?

Cheers
    Every dog has its day. Today is my day.

Quote Originally Posted by anainar
    Sri,

The same Seetha after the agni paritchai, decides to stay away from him and give birth to her children in a jungle. Do you know why? You want to talk about that too? Seetha went with Rama, because she wanted to be with him. They are married and believed "Raman irukkum idamay ayothi" and went to jungle. The credit is to Seetha, and how does it go to Rama?

Cheers

Give me the answer for this.

1. Did Rama asked sita to come along with him to Forest?

Yes or No

probabaly sita doubted her husband nu kuda kathai sollalam evalo neram aha pohuthu athukku?
    aiyo rama... rama team en ipdi santhegam paduthu...
    neither krishna nor his team wud doubt like this... ...

Quote Originally Posted by Krishna Team Reks
    neither krishna nor his team wud doubt like this...
    Well Well Well, Dissection Phase irrukku reks don't worry!!!

Answer my simple question enthus....

What is your point Sri? I have already answered your question and explained why Seetha would want to go with him. Raman did not ask her to accompany him.

You also answer my question. Did the same Seetha leave Rama after the Agni paritchai? Yes or no please.

Cheers

Well does any one have a proof that Rama Asked Sita to come along with him to forest? probabaly sita doubted her husband nu kuda kathai sollalam evalo neram aha pohuthu athukku?
    Janaki had no choice but to follow her husband....a newly married bride sepparated from her husband???
    Neenga Indian thaane....ungallukkae nalla theriyum oru ponnu aval purushan illamai thaniya vala mudiyathu endru thirumanam piragu......Janaki oru nalla kudumba penn....of course she would follow her husband anywhere even if he went to the Moon. Rama gave her a choice yes but what a choice...live for 13 yrs almost as a widow with little respect from anyone, without the protection of her fatehr's name or her husband's or go with him as his wife thus keeping her dignity and reputation intact.
    To doubt is human...but did she act on it? u say he didn't doubt her ....ok fine...but he still set her aside.

Sri,

Neenga Scorpionna, our team has many Geminis. Geminis are usually very eloquent and silver tongued. There is no way you can win an argument with a Gemin. And Krishna team has many geminis.

You start your dissection, we will dissect the brain that is dissecting and bring out the truth.

Cheers

What is your point Sri? I have already answered your question and explained why Seetha would want to go with him. Raman did not ask her to accompany him.
    It is yes.

So, There is a possibility that Sita had a doubt during the long gap Rama might go with another girl and probably she thought if she was closer with him, the chance of losing him is low?

It this speculation possible or not?

If you say it is speculation thats the way people thing not necessarily the king or queen in case of a family the husband and wife.

You also answer my question. Did the same Seetha leave Rama after the Agni paritchai? Yes or no please.

Cheers
    Sita didn't leave after agni partchai... neither rama wanted to leave her. So based on a family it is not the case.

Its just the fact both were situations and basically its a part of fact most of lives go by situations not necessarily by each person's will.

How far is the Krishna Story?

Krishna and Radha are known as lover pairs, but Krishna ended up marrying Rukumani, ofcourse there is meera with one sided love...

So how many women wants to become like Radha and Meera... Not every women can be Rukumani

Ithu verum opening... poga poga nenga ethir parkathathu ellam solluven. Don't be surprised!!!

1. Did rama asked sita to come with him to Forest? Who opted the forest?

2. Who asked for the running deer?

Ithu rendum nadakatti... Ivalo vanthirukathu... Agree or Disagree?
    dear sri.. we cant keep saying "ithu panirkalana athu nadanthurkathae"... if we keep thinking like this, then we'll end up doing nothing...

with all due respect....
    look at it this way.. Rama was ready to leave his wife and go for the picnic alone.. but seetha being a loyal and dutiful wife decided to follow him in his kastam and nastams...
    but rama apdi patta ஏக husband விரதி seetha'va thi kulika solitar...

wat says u

(ogi guys.. naan engayum odi pogala.. will be back in an hours time )

really?? are u guys all geminis? no kidding....I'm a Sag myself

eppavum naan thoongira nerathila thaan ninga topic open pannuringa..
    Always draw a circle around the ones you love, never draw a heart because hearts can be broken, but circles are never ending....Priyasagii

Sita didn't leave after agni partchai... neither rama wanted to leave her. So based on a family it is not the case.

Its just the fact both were situations and basically its a part of fact most of lives go by situations not necessarily by each person's will.
    Can there be a lamer excuse than this to explain a pregnant wife leaving her husband to deliver the babies away from him? They did not live away for one day or two days. For years till Lava and Kusa became big enough to fight their own dad.

Sri, dont try too much dissecting, it will turn against you yourself.

Cheers

I thought Rama asked Laxmana to abandon Janaki in the forest ...while she went with him beliving she was paying a visit to an Ashram...so he set her aside right ...she din't leave him volunteerily??

Quote Originally Posted by reks
    1. Did rama asked sita to come with him to Forest? Who opted the forest?

2. Who asked for the running deer?

Ithu rendum nadakatti... Ivalo vanthirukathu... Agree or Disagree?
    dear sri.. we cant keep saying "ithu panirkalana athu nadanthurkathae"... if we keep thinking like this, then we'll end up doing nothing...

with all due respect....
    look at it this way.. Rama was ready to leave his wife and go for the picnic alone.. but seetha being a loyal and dutiful wife decided to follow him in his kastam and nastams...
    but rama apdi patta ஏக husband விரதி seetha'va thi kulika solitar...

wat says u
    Reks,

I explained what you looking in the previous post.

I even asked about the Krishana leelai... athukku pathil kanum.

Even Krishana love Radha and Meera one side loved Krishan...

Krishan ended up the life with Rukmani... athukk enna solla porenga...

How many women folks voted for krishna in here... ellam yosichingala?

Yaaru meera ahurathu? Yaaru Radha ahurathu?

Yaaru ruku mani ahurathu? Mithathvanga ellam Movie songs Dream sequence vara devathaigal... athanga Gopikas

Ippo theriyutha thamil movie le love song kku dream seqeunce kku ponnunga sidele aduranganu???

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelotus
    I thought Rama asked Laxmana to abandon Janaki in the forest ...while she went with him beliving she was paying a visit to an Ashram...so he set her aside right ...she din't leave him volunteerily??
    Well lakshmana didn't want to leave her alone.... when rama was hunting for the deer... appo seetha sonna varthai enna theriyuma?

mate ur changing the subject..

Kannan pol avan irunthal gopikal irukathan seyum...but as he shall trust me, I shall trust him....

again radha did love him...but she married and lived with another...Andaal and Meera bhai loved him and agin did he betray Rukmini....no...they loved him...and he did shower love on them yes...but don't we all love many.....his heart was big enough to love the whole world and his wife.

She was frightened for her husband...Seetha/Janaki tht is.

உலகில் உள்ள பெண்கள் எல்லம் ஒன்று திரண்டு வந்தாலும்
    சீதை பொல் பெண் இல்லை என்பானெ எங்கல் சீதா ராமன்

உங ஆளு என்ன பண்ணுவானு நங்க சொல்லியா தெரியனும்...

well ella ponnungalukkum "en purusan enakku mattum thaan" so raman thaan best...
    Always draw a circle around the ones you love, never draw a heart because hearts can be broken, but circles are never ending....Priyasagii

Bluelotus,

Don't be an arrow and go in one direction.

It is the interesting aspect of debate to make the pro and cons

Well comming to the point.

You have to know about sita also.

This is the situation.

1. Ram went to hunt the deer.... it is actually an asura... When he leave he gave the protection work to Lakshmana.

2. Rama Hunts the deer with his arrow.. this asura... makes a noise like rama

3. Sita hears that noise and she believes Rama suffering, first mistake, she didn't trust her husband's winning power or strength (veeram nu thamizh oru alhana varthai irrukku)

4. Sita Asks lakshmanan to find out what is going on...

5. Lakshmana refuses.

6. She tells to lakshmana don't you take the words of your brother's wife and she even speculates Lakshmana's dignity as if he takes advantage of his brother's absence.

That makes Lakshmana angry and leave the place at that moment too, lakshmana think to give a protection ring and uses his power and draws aline not to leave that line. But Again Situation is the cause which makes those things.

Thats one more reason Sita loses the words you guys sayin ega pathini virathai. She doubt lakshmana who she should be considered as her brother. Personally, I don't give damn to those words.

7. Well Lakshmana is not sharing this with his brother which was not a major issue.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast