Rajini? - Geetham New Year Special Patti Mandram - Page 2

View Poll Results: How do you see Rajini?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • A Actor

78 59.54%
  • A King Maker

6 4.58%
  • All of the Above

47 35.88%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rajini? - Geetham New Year Special Patti Mandram

as an actor he was a super star.He changed the history in the cine world.But when we take into consideration as a politician may be he need more exprience or time din't favour him.
    About king maker- no comments.

I dont accept Rajini as a Good actor....

Acting is not the style .. it has many facets......

Rajini trying to be a good person..I would like rajini to stay away from the politics and be as a king maker in future elections..

If he comes to politics he wud spoil his image by his fans ..as they ...

I c rajini as a king maker rather than as a good actor...
    I am back.........

ok .... lets put it this way

Will you vote for Rajini or the party he supports(other than Karunanidhi or Jayalaitha)in future.

வேற Option-a இல்லையே ?
    fickle-minded-ற Option-a
    சேருங்க.. அப்புறம் பாருங்க...
    என்னைக்கு தமிழ் நாட்டுல சினிமாகாரன ் பின்னாடி போற
    கூட்டம் குறையுதோ, அன்னைக்குத ான் உருப்படும் .

இந்த வார ஆனந்தவிகடன ் www.anandhavikatan.com (11/04/04)
    Comedy Club. Padikavum. Rajini-i நல்லா ரவுசு பண்ணியிருக ்காங்க.
    REALLY ENJOYABLE......

i have also no other option...

but i voted for actor.. i dont think he can be a king maker anytime......

Good actor... he is.. his films are entertaining... he has a style... a personality... and he was able to reach a bigger mass...

but king maker... no... i dont think he'll ever be one... he is a bit(!!!) indecisive types... and i think, ppl will soon get fed up of all this indecisiveness... atleast i am...

Quote Originally Posted by reks
    Good actor... he is.. his films are entertaining... he has a style... a personality... and he was able to reach a bigger mass...

but king maker... no... i dont think he'll ever be one... he is a bit(!!!) indecisive types... and i think, ppl will soon get fed up of all this indecisiveness... atleast i am...

I'm not sure about thing about the you guys speaking in here.

1. Why everyone wants some one to take responsibility for the vote you are going to cast?

2. I think, This time his way of presentation was perfect. He said he prefers the specific goverment as a person and the rest of the option is upto you.

I have this basic question to all of you, What "vote" means to you? Just give a simple answer.

Lets focus on politics in here more and I will justify my angle to look after him as a "King Maker"

I will justify my angle to look after him as a "King Maker"
    I dont doubt that Thalaivar has the talent to play king maker...
    but all i doubt is if he will ever be intersted in doing so...
    so i would feel that at this point, he's more than an actor but not a king maker yet!

I'm not sure about thing about the you guys speaking in here.

1. Why everyone wants some one to take responsibility for the vote you are going to cast?

2. I think, This time his way of presentation was perfect. He said he prefers the specific goverment as a person and the rest of the option is upto you.

I have this basic question to all of you, What "vote" means to you? Just give a simple answer.
    regarding him supporting BJP... i dont find anything wrong in it, cos at this moment, i dont think theres any better party that can give a stable govt... and if he wants to vote for some other party, that too is his personal wish...

Sri, i very much agree with u... ppl shd not decide on which party to vote based on wat an icon says... and Rajini shd be knowing this better...

tell me one thing... why shd he say that publicly... neengalo'yo naan'o athu naala influence aga porathu illa.. othukren... but our state still has a good percentage of illiterate ppl, who inaiku kuda ரெட்டை இலை'na yaarku vena ottu poduvanga... and Rajini does think he too has such a effect on these ppl.... wat else do u suggest the motive behind him saying this publicly... when he is aware of the effect he has on atleast, say 30% of the ppl, he shdnt hv done that...

and i personally dont think he'll make a good king maker cos he seems to be very indecisive...
    by indecisiveness i mean, for years he has been saying.. naan politics varuven.. vara maten.. ana eppo varuven yaarkum solla maten (!!!) etc etc.. he shd be knowing his strengths and weekness better... he is in his 50's... etho chinna payan'na parava illa... he is confused etc solla... he has enuf experience to add to his credit... he shd by now know wat he is capable of and wat he is not... itha decide panrathukae ivlo naal'na...

he mite be a good man at heart... and mabbe he is not interested in politics... appo oraediya othungkidalame... why is he using politics for his personal vengence... like bcos JJ/ ramdas or whoever crossed his line... and bcos he thinks he has the power to pay them back... he shdnt play around, when he knows the effect his words hv on atleast some percentage of ppl... he shdnt use politics for such reasons rite...

and i personally dont think he'll make a good king maker cos he seems to be very indecisive...
    by indecisiveness i mean, for years he has been saying.. naan politics varuven.. vara maten.. ana eppo varuven yaarkum solla maten (!!!) etc etc

I would like to state that thalaivar never openly said that he is interested in politics..
    he has always been saying he will not join politics...
    so there is no kustin of indecisiveness...

probably you mistook his cinematic dialogues for his own statements ! :P :P

but victor ji... he knows very well ppl are expecting him to join politics.. if he is not interested he cud've said that straight and othunkirkalamae... why publicly support a party each time... publicly stmts ellam vititu...

like he never said he is interested in politics... he never made it clear if he is not interested too... why... either he is not able to decide... or he doesnt hv the guts to say NO... is it cos he is scared he mite loose his fan following...

i too personally think he is not interested in politics.. but ppl are trying to drag him in... but he shd stand up for wat he wants... and not make stmts when he knows the influence he has on some percentage of ppl atleast...

Nizhnevartovsk, Western Siberia, Russian Fed.

I think Rajni is good with acting part of it.. I think its best he refrains from politics.. He will not stand long in there..
    Venky

Venky,

No one is eliminated out of politics.

Nalla think panni parunga.

1. You have to Lead and Vote

2. You have to vote.

So every single human being is in politics in one way or the other.

When some one who becomes popular, the chances of becoming a leader is very high.

The leader is not necessary to be a CM or PM, Nalla think pannina Post illama kuda leader a irrukalam.

Chankaya Arthasastra Ezhuthalaiya illa avar Chandragupta Maurya Arasavai la Amaichara irruka than varutha pattara?

Once erangiyaachunu mudivu pannita athoda azhathai oru kai pakka vendiyathan.

Thats the way I look at this particular Incident.

Rajni partynu aarambicha.. Rajniku venumnaa 1 seat kedaikalaam.. avarodhu party deposit ezhanthirum..Acting vera Politics.. Vera.. I dont think so he should enter into politics. Rather than that he should start producing movies and not even acting in it..except doing some guest role or such things.. He has become too old and make up still wont work on him to make him look young. Politics venumnaa support pannalaam.. Nallaverai..indha ulagam eppothum aadharikum..

When Rajni single handedly changed the earliar election results to dump Jaya by his single comment (Nobody can save tamilnadu stuff), he proved he was a kingmaker or queendestroyer. Now, this is his second (yeah very cautious) move.... He will be there for the next assembly election as a BJP voice (from the turn of events)...

So, my vote is for all the above.

chitracheenu,

What are you telling, what is there to enter into into politics.

Everyone is part of politics and everyone is already there ithule enna special entrance.

Appdiye special entrance le ponnalum saamiya pakathane porenge ...

There is not even a stand in you guys saying he should not enter politics, if he wish to lead he can if not its just a fact he did not lead, but he is part of political system.

Ithule ungalukku enna kastam nu enakku puriyalai. Probabaly the statements like this is killing his publicity.

Like I said, its his own words, it just a fact the rest hears. Nenga enna panna porengalo athe than nenga panna porenga, athe than he is telling.

Ithule confusion kku enna vellai?

Quote Originally Posted by gokulan42
    When Rajni single handedly changed the earliar election results to dump Jaya by his single comment (Nobody can save tamilnadu stuff), he proved he was a kingmaker or queendestroyer. Now, this is his second (yeah very cautious) move.... He will be there for the next assembly election as a BJP voice (from the turn of events)...
    Gokul anne.. I beg to differ from u... 1996 elections was too much anti towards the ruling party... Rajini's words did count but I wont tell that he was the fortune changer....

And for ur kind of information.. the very immediete election (1998 lok shaba election), Rajini had a major set back when the DMK-TMC alliance he supported, lost miserably in Tamil Nadu and hence was his decision not to support anyone in the subsequent 1999 Lok Shaba elections....

Up to me, he is not interested in getting insulted again or probably doesnt want to test his popularity among people...

Swift decisions, Diplomacy idhellam oru king maker kku basic... He doesnt have both right now....

Note: I am by no means anti-Rajini.. I am a very big fan of him.. its just my feeling/observation that he might not become a king maker...
    I have been in diet for six months and all I have lost is six months's good food

19. Default

it only reminds me of the 'Amul' Ad. If Rajini Kant? Who Can! Rajini will definitely come out well in politics. All he got to do is look for the right time. I have seen and hear more people wanting Rajini to come to politics. As of now, he will be termed as a king maker.

RK,

I have to disagree a bit. Yaarume eduthavudane master a irrukka mudiyathu, ennathan padippu arivu irrunthalum anbuvam than orutharai shape pannum.

Ithu king maker nukku illa ella edathulayume porunthum.

First time voice koduthu problem vanthathala than intha thavadai words innum improve airukku.

I know Rajini fans itself splitted into two different units, anniki avanga appadi ahalai na inniki intha varthai vanthirukathu.

It shows how he perceives people's response, athu than anbvathoda muthal paadam and i think he handled it perfectly.

Confuse aguravanga aikitte than irrupanga athukaga words sollama irruka mudiyuma?

It the listeners responsibility to understand what the other person say athai vittutu ellarum dilemma nu solluran naanum appdiye sollurena ... ellarum inga vote poduran naanum inga vote poduren nu sollura mari irruku.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast