Rajini? - Geetham New Year Special Patti Mandram - Page 3

View Poll Results: How do you see Rajini?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • A Actor

78 59.54%
  • A King Maker

6 4.58%
  • All of the Above

47 35.88%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Rajini? - Geetham New Year Special Patti Mandram

but rajini has alwez been taking the safe bet... 1996 election J herself had earned a lot of negative publicity and rajini solirnthalum illanalum DMK wud've won... if not, why wasnt he able to influence the last one...

even this time, BJP has pretty good chances of winning, taking into consideration, theres no other stable party or alliance.... and rajini s once again taking a safe bet... how can he be called a king maker...

Quote Originally Posted by Reks
    rajini s once again taking a safe bet... how can he be called a king maker...
    Thats the Key Part.

if you are going to a race nu oru example vachikkuvom.. jaikira kuthirai mela tha panthaiyam kattuvenga? if thats yes this also yes... odane politics naan race oda compare pannuren sollathinga, just an example.

Oru popular figure oda vote enga viluthu nu oru ethi parppu irrukkum thane.... he answered straight forward avlothan.

But In a long run if Rajini stays on the same ground, there can be a major twist .

Quote Originally Posted by rajeevi
    ok .... lets put it this way

Will you vote for Rajini or the party he supports(other than Karunanidhi or Jayalaitha)in future.

I will never vote for him..rather than I would prefer to vote for his Party definitely Thalaivaa..Mannichukoo Ungalukku Polytricks theriyaadhu..

Rajini using his fans for safeguarding his popularity. In his statement he is trying to create a myth around BJP. Lets wait for the election results. The people who are really affected by the policies of central and state govts will know whom to vote. It is not good moral for an icon like Rajini to promote a campaign indirectly. We are not against hime entering in politics. Let him come openly with his flag or with someone's flag. This beating around the bush shows who Rajini is! Yes I may be bit strong, but it's true that he is cunning and misusing his fans by this way!

It is against rule to declare to whom you are voting! So indirectly Rajini is sensitising and using the emotions of ordinary people who are unaware of the issues. In TN or India Rajin Vs Ramdoss/JJ is not our problem. People's life and problems are entirely different. Kingmaker is not like a gambling bussiness with out any ethics. Kamraj was a Kingmaker. So better we see what it mean king maker from the role Kamraj played!

All these saanakkiyaththanam has no ethics. Do we need the same unethical politics for ever? Do we expect the same soup from Rajini? If so

Personally I am not against Rajini as a person. When in politics who ever it is, we expect some degree of moral and ethics in politics. It is not only for Rajini.
    நினைவுகளுட ன்...
    திரு

View "நினைவாலே சிலை செய்து..." தொடர் http://www.geetham.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7452

exactly Sri... thats the key part... he is simply taking safe bets and not deciding or influencing anything or anybody different from the known course... ethu nadaka neraiya probability iruko, athuku rajini support panrar... how can he ever become a king maker... a king maker is a person who has influence over who is going to rule next... not someone who lends his support to the party which he thinks is the winning party...

am not saying his decision to support BJP is wrong... but that doesnt make him a king maker in any sense...

and taking ur own example... panthayam katravanga ellarum king maker illa...

Quote Originally Posted by sri_gan
    I have to disagree a bit. Yaarume eduthavudane master a irrukka mudiyathu, ennathan padippu arivu irrunthalum anbuvam than orutharai shape pannum.
    sri_gan.. naan solla vandha point aa exact aa solli irukkeengaa.. naanum idhey anubhavan pathi thaan pesaaren.. If he was really interested, he shud have been active in politics (right since 1996) atleast as a critic which he never did...

just chumma election vara appa mattum indha maari statement vidarathu nnu irundhaa.. what is the difference b/w him and a typical indian politician who talks/promises development only during election rallys...

Also, he is developing a high level of animosity with all the political parties... He has developed an image in such a way that he is always going to oppose ADMK, PMK.. By doing this, he will soon create an image that he is into politics without any agenda but just to oppose the parties that troubled him and to create a protective cover for him...

If he is smart enough.. let him frame his own agendas... support who falls in his line... nurture himself into politics with thier experience and then comes words like King maker and so on...

Looking at where he stands.. I doubt his eagerness and his willingness in this.....

Quote Originally Posted by sri_gan
    jaikira kuthirai mela tha panthaiyam kattuvenga? if thats yes this also yes...
    u r right... i agree to this point... But my question is... what is he going to leverage by betting on the winning horse?????... If he again keeps quiet for till the next election it means HE CANNOT get on to politics... He did this mistake in 1996... Need to see what he does now....
    I have been in diet for six months and all I have lost is six months's good food

Quote Originally Posted by chitracheenu
    Mannichukoo Ungalukku Polytricks theriyaadhu..
    thats a nice word.... i like it...
    I have been in diet for six months and all I have lost is six months's good food

Rajini is a good actor no doubt. He is not a king maker yet. may be in the future....

I am disappointed by the decision he has taken to support ADMK in three constituencies. PMK is a party that should be taught a lesson in this election but not at the cost of supporting ADMK. By doing so rajini has also become an ordinary politician. In 1996 he said "If ADMK comes to power no one can save Tamil Nadu". Today to oppose PMK he is suppporting ADMK. So later if he wants to oppose DMK or Congress he will join hands with PMK and ADMK who knows.
    Rajini is a big icon in tamil nadu and he has lot of fans then why can't he support an independent candidate in those constituencies or else why can't he ask his fan club memers to contest against PMK instead of supporting ADMK.One more thing seeing their last regime only we can vote. BJP has said it has a project to interlink rivers. But there are lot of projects like this, the ploitical parties have assured that they will do if they come to power. one such is the sethu samuthira thittam in Tamil nadu. I personally feel rajini is under pressure to support BJP and ADMK(indirectly). When he can't vote to BJP in central madras then why should he tell his vote is for BJP?
    Arul

Quote Originally Posted by arul81
    ...................he has taken to support ADMK in three constituencies. PMK is a party that should be taught a lesson in this election but not at the cost of supporting ADMK. By doing so rajini has also become an ordinary politician. In 1996 he said "If ADMK comes to power no one can save Tamil Nadu". Today to oppose PMK he is suppporting ADMK. So later if he wants to oppose DMK or Congress he will join hands with PMK and ADMK who knows.

..........................BJP has said it has a project to interlink rivers. But there are lot of projects like this, the ploitical parties have assured that they will do if they come to power. one such is the sethu samuthira thittam in Tamil nadu. I personally feel rajini is under pressure to support BJP and ADMK(indirectly). When he can't vote to BJP in central madras then why should he tell his vote is for BJP?
    You are right arul. When ever he get pressure or when ever he is affected personally he come out with voice or statements. There was longgggggggggggggggggggggggg silence from him when there was serious issues in the country for the last 5 years (I mean between elections). I strongly feel that he has no qualities of a king maker and not even a GOOD LEADER. He may be a good man as an individual. Becoming a king maker is not like acting in 70 mm screen under the direction of few and financed by few. It needs constant and sustained effort to be with the people on issues (not just in visual and print media with few statements - if this is the what kingmaker then subramaniya swami is already doing similar thing).

when he was affected on Cauvery issue he came down to show his voice in a public forum and made that "1 crore donation" statement. People thought that he was going to transform his fans clubs in to a reform movement! But nothing happened! What do he say about the issue of unemployment the major issue in India from rural areas to urban cities. I bet BJP rule has increased unemployment and uncertainity at employment (even in public sector). So Rajini want his "wisest fans = whistladichaans" to think on what? YES HE IS FACING PRESSURE from DELHI and POES GARDEN (indirectly).
    நினைவுகளுட ன்...
    திரு

View "நினைவாலே சிலை செய்து..." தொடர் http://www.geetham.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7452

Quote Originally Posted by arul81
    ...................he has taken to support ADMK in three constituencies. PMK is a party that should be taught a lesson in this election but not at the cost of supporting ADMK. By doing so rajini has also become an ordinary politician. In 1996 he said "If ADMK comes to power no one can save Tamil Nadu". Today to oppose PMK he is suppporting ADMK. So later if he wants to oppose DMK or Congress he will join hands with PMK and ADMK who knows.

..........................BJP has said it has a project to interlink rivers. But there are lot of projects like this, the ploitical parties have assured that they will do if they come to power. one such is the sethu samuthira thittam in Tamil nadu. I personally feel rajini is under pressure to support BJP and ADMK(indirectly). When he can't vote to BJP in central madras then why should he tell his vote is for BJP?
    You are right arul. When ever he get pressure or when ever he is affected personally he come out with voice or statements. There was longgggggggggggggggggggggggg silence from him when there was serious issues in the country for the last 5 years (I mean between elections). I strongly feel that he has no qualities of a king maker and not even a GOOD LEADER. He may be a good man as an individual. Becoming a king maker is not like acting in 70 mm screen under the direction of few and financed by few. It needs constant and sustained effort to be with the people on issues (not just in visual and print media with few statements - if this is the what kingmaker then subramaniya swami is already doing similar thing).

when he was affected on Cauvery issue he came down to show his voice in a public forum and made that "1 crore donation" statement. People thought that he was going to transform his fans clubs in to a reform movement! But nothing happened! What do he say about the issue of unemployment the major issue in India from rural areas to urban cities. I bet BJP rule has increased unemployment and uncertainity at employment (even in public sector). So Rajini want his "wisest fans = whistladichaans" to think on what? YES HE IS FACING PRESSURE from DELHI and POES GARDEN (indirectly).
    நினைவுகளுட ன்...
    திரு

Quote Originally Posted by pAlan8
    I didn't cast a vote, since there's no "None of the above" choice for me .

I am not a fan of anyone, but I just can't think of any movie of Rajini that influenced me like a Nayakan, Kuruthip punal, and Maha nathi??? yEn yaen???
    I agree with you pAlan.

Sometime Rajini may dream that he will become as a king maker. but he never become as a King maker.

எல்லாரும் எதிர் பர்ர்க்கின ்ற Options இல்லை.
    இங்கே சில Suggestions..King make yedho coffee-maker madhiri avolo easy poiduchu.
    1. Political Joker
    2. Trouble Maker
    3. Well-wisher (of other states!!..not Tamilnadu)

அது என்ன KING-MAKER. பெரிய கரும வீரர் காமராஜர்.
    ரஜினிக்கு அந்த பட்டம் கொடுத்தா காமராஜருக் கே இழுக்கு.

1. Political Joker
    2. Trouble Maker
    povs

can I choose 2 options? ohhh NO I would choose all that 3... he is good in the above three!!!
    நினைவுகளுட ன்...
    திரு

Quote Originally Posted by povs
    எல்லாரும் எதிர் பர்ர்க்கின ்ற Options இல்லை.
    இங்கே சில Suggestions..King make yedho coffee-maker madhiri avolo easy poiduchu.
    1. Political Joker
    2. Trouble Maker

அது என்ன KING-MAKER. பெரிய கரும வீரர் காமராஜர்.
    ரஜினிக்கு அந்த பட்டம் கொடுத்தா காமராஜருக் கே இழுக்கு.
    உங்க முத்திரை தவிர வேறு எந்த முத்திரையு ம் உங்களுக்கு கிடைக்காது .

முதலில், ஒரு தலைப்பிலில ் உங்கள் கருத்தை சொல்ல முயற்சி செய்யுங்கள ்... மற்றவை பிறகு பாக்கலாம்.

இதுக்கு மேல் எனக்கு அமைதியா சொல்ல தெரியாது... பின் விளைவுகளுக ்கு நல்ல பையன் பொருப்பு அல்ல.

உங்க இஷ்டம் உங்க கஷ்டம்.

u r right... i agree to this point... But my question is... what is he going to leverage by betting on the winning horse?????... If he again keeps quiet for till the next election it means HE CANNOT get on to politics... He did this mistake in 1996... Need to see what he does now....

Did he asked people to vote?

He said he will vote for "BJP" since they have a political strategy to take of this water problem... which was not solved for so long time.

He believes this issue can only be solved by the central goverment.

He has no water problem personally, but at the least he has a heart to look at that problem.

Athai paratanum, unnala mudiyathathai he is doing, there is a different perspective in seeing it.

thiru_kk and pov rombe pesurengale.. nenga sollurathai yaarala keka mudiyum first athai yosikanum appa theriyum, athukku peru than publicity summa vettukkula katthurathalam veetoda vachikonga... in a society its different.

Evalo politicians irrukanga ethanai peru ithai pathi first yosichu irrukanga... yes every year DMK opens a commision who wants the commision report, we need the work to happen on common ground athai vittu tu vetti nayam pesa ivangalukku ethukku satta sabai...

Oru orama mic pottu kathikittu irruka vendiyathane.

I think, people are not really mad to go behind Mr. Rajni. He is just an actor !!! We need politicians who are Engineers, Scientists and well educated...Ms. Jeyalaltiha is educated only 10 Std and Mr. Karunnnidhi is 5th std pass....and Mr. Rajni is well known that he is uneducated....So to whom do u want to give the country...to uneducated or to educated....Baba or beeba cannot do anything....India is developing..so heed only to your mind and think of Developed India....Vote for Congress !!

I think, people are not really mad to go behind Mr. Rajni
    இது sri_gan க்கு புரிஞசா சரி.

Hmmmm!! One more biased political analyst coming and spitting venom, rather than looking at the facts.

Tell me who is a the political joker? Did Rajini form govt and cheated the Tamilnadu state? Or did he ask any one to go vote for BJP? As an individual he expressed his opinion. He did so in 1999 elections too and at that time the same PMK were head over heels. Now after seeing their violent methods of protest he changed his mind and did not make any bones about expressing it. Is he a joker? Any one with some common sense would have written off PMK for their violence and casteism. And for that if you guys call him joker, well, you have to call not only him but a bunch of more than 6 crore tamilians as jokers.

You have the freedom to have your own opinion. It is a free country that way. But make sure it does not tread on others freedom. Anone who resorted to violence or casteism will die by that only. If not today tomorrow, or day after tomorrow.

Cheers
    Every dog has its day. Today is my day.

Quote Originally Posted by anainar
    Hmmmm!! One more biased political analyst coming and spitting venom, rather than looking at the facts.
    Not one more, I have seen many more expressing views
    that he is not at all a king maker.
    If you can't digest an opposing view, it will look a biased opinion.
    Please do not think all the population of TN is rajini fan.

If Kamal has wished, he could also ask his fans to go against
    Krishnasamy of Pudhiya Tamizhagam for the virumandi
    episode. He had to change the movie because of that person.
    He has not done that. Because he is a thinking actor.

Whatever rajini has done in public is all to settle his personal
    score. Anything he talks about interlinking rivers is just to sugar-coat
    the fight that he has drawn with PMK.

Why do Tamilians always prefer cine actors to come into public life.
    Chandrababu naidu is not from cinema. So as SM Krishna. They are doing
    wonderful job at the neighnoring state. When can we expect people
    P.Chidambaram like educated politicians come into foray if always
    people look upto cine-actors.

It is just an anguish of True Tamilian. No venom. as menitoned by you.
    Hope there are guys out there feels like me eventhough minority.

Hope TN voters...change oneday....

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast