Can Friendship turn to love or can love turn to friendship?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can Friendship turn to love or can love turn to friendship?

Default Can Friendship turn to love or can love turn to friendship?

Can friends become lovers?
    Or can lovers turn to being juz friends?

All are welcome to comment ..... :D.

thank u

Naraiya padathula parthu irukaen.. but apadi mareena oru guilty feeling irukatha??

Seny

oru guilty feeling irukatha??
    puriyavillai

More chances of friends becoming lovers than lovers becoming friends...just my thought

words ferny
    thanks !!

Love to friendship.. Thats impossible !!! Friendship to love thats true..

Friendship to love is like building blocks. Friendship leads to love..

Shy
    I Geetham

shy......
    but it do happens " lovers to friends"
    but it is a kind of trend nowadays.....
    that is ma view :D

Quote Originally Posted by sWEEtmICHe
    shy......
    but it do happens " lovers to friends"
    but it is a kind of trend nowadays.....
    that is ma view :D
    There are lotsa trends in this world.
    But the point we have to think is those lovers who became friends, have they really got rid of their feeling for each other as lovers. The answer is they cant and they wont.

Shy
    I Geetham

Hmmmm!! Friends to love is one way traffic. You can go only one way but cannot come back to become friends. Love is a feeling that goes beyond friendship and once having reached that place, one cannot look back.

I would even be skeptical about friends turning into lovers. It might be a love of mutual convenience and might have higher success rate for sure because both of them know each other well. But love is something that comes as a spark. It does not need cultivation and will come at the right moment. Friendship turning to love might miss this spark.

Cheers
    Every dog has its day. Today is my day.

good question also shy :D
    in ma feeback census ....,
    is like a changing of clothes for them
    LOVE means nathing.....,
    been lover is just a show...
    the more the merrier
    Words that reflect the most inner feelings of your heart.
    And that's exactly what we offer: Words of Love
    is gone nowadays.......shy

hi anainar .
    i agreed ur concept " the strong words"
    but how many ppl can be nowadays
    and as a result....
    they fall backwards to be friends ... :D

Sweetmiche.. what i meant as guilty feeling nu has been explained by Shy..

"But the point we have to think is those lovers who became friends, have they really got rid of their feeling for each other as lovers. The answer is they cant and they wont. "

When you love someone there is no turning back and saying, yeah v r friends now.. enna porutha varaikkum its just paethal... once someone falls in love, the love stays there...

Seny

When you love someone there is no turning back and saying, yeah v r friends now.. enna porutha varaikkum its just paethal... once someone falls in love, the love stays there...
    I have to disagree seny. If love is still there then you would try to be together. The reason people give up on the relationship is because they feel they don't fit each other and you go from loving the person to just caring about the person. However its still hard to be friends because its just awkward since you've known that person in a deeper level.....again, just my thoughts.

sorry seny .....,
    i can agree with ferny also as she justify her statement :D

Sweet

Friends can become lovers.....but the 2nd is not possible....maybe if the love is onesided then the 2nd is possible to some extent.........say if someone loves u n u don t love him back,but u just tell him that u want to be a friend with him n nothing more than that........appo venumna possible aagalam......but adhukooda 100% love poyirukumanu theriyaadhu......but i know a person who became a good friend with a girl whom he loved.....but she did nt........he still might have feelings for her though they r good friends.....who knows....

Enna teliva kozhapi irukena......

I personally think its possible to remain friends with your ex. No feelings - or lost love or remorse either. People don't always break up for 'hard' reasons. Sometimes things just don't work out. Inspite of all the regard, admiration and deep-seated love you have for a person, I think its possible to fall out. Always possible that things may go wrong or just 'love may grow cold'. It does not mean we can't be friends still and on occassions help and support our exs.

Just because I am not in love with my ex, it does not mean I hate them or don't ever want to see them or can't stand the sight of them. My regard for them does not become ill-will. While I am not in love with them any more, I don't exactly hate them either. I could be polite and be friends. Wish them well and so on...

Tough thing to do, may be.. But I think it is possible. And indeed should be 'made' possible. With the # of exs a person may have he might not have another women as a friend.. :P :P :P

Vasan
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

I have seen most of the friendship has turned in to a love.Lovers becoming friends is kind of weird.

kalyaanam pannavangaleee divorce pannraanga...ithula poii love perusaa peesittu...

Quote Originally Posted by yogesh220
    kalyaanam pannavangaleee divorce pannraanga...ithula poii love perusaa peesittu...
    so.. rrr... what are you trying to say yogesh?

hmm.. any thing about this particular topic, or should we start a new topic called, "Is love relevant?" :? :?

small v-
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

Either pathways are possible ...no exceptions.....love to friendship or friendship to love

regardless of carnal desires, friendship may flourish.....proximity, familiarity will help out a lot.......

Love is not necessarily a sprak or something flamboyant...it can be as gentle as a summer breeze....it can creep up on you.....we just seem to close ourselves to differnt things because to our moral mind it seems to be abhorent...a form of depravity ..can lust become friendship...why not?

Yogesh ...marriage is a different state of affairs altogether...ppl are so used to falling in and out of love that they do not undertsand the importance of the step they take when entering into a marriage partnership...

Love is relevant Vasan.......but how relevant you wish to make it in your life is an individual choice....

the crux of the matter is that love is such a general term...it emcompasses so many different emotions ....

I think I'll go back to the beetles :p
    Cum recte vivis, ne cures verba malorum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast