Can Friendship turn to love or can love turn to friendship? - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Can Friendship turn to love or can love turn to friendship?

Quote Originally Posted by sri_gan View Post
    Friendship cannot turn in to love!!! If it turns then its not friendship.

Anybody disagree?

நட்பு காதலாக மாறாது... மாறினால் அது நட்பு அல்ல...
    Ofcourse I disagree.. Its a part of my genetic code.. In a pattimandram when Sri says something, I have to say the opposite..

Most friendships are based on common interests and ideas (there should be something common, whatever that something happens to be).

Love is almost exactly the same thing - with additional components such as emotions and physical attraction.

So why I can't I start with friendship - and as time goes by add the necessary components to make it a true and abiding love??

Its wrong and unnecessary to exclude even the possibility.. and in fact to say that if it turns to love, it is not true friendship is merely an argument of convenience.

So, yes.. Love is friendship at its most basic level. Love can become friendship. And friendship between two people can take additional forms to morph into love.. Infact a love based on such friendship is the only true form of love.

v-
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by vasan View Post
    Ofcourse I disagree.. Its a part of my genetic code.. In a pattimandram when Sri says something, I have to say the opposite..

Most friendships are based on common interests and ideas (there should be something common, whatever that something happens to be).

Love is almost exactly the same thing - with additional components such as emotions and physical attraction.

So why I can't I start with friendship - and as time goes by add the necessary components to make it a true and abiding love??

Its wrong and unnecessary to exclude even the possibility.. and in fact to say that if it turns to love, it is not true friendship is merely an argument of convenience.

So, yes.. Love is friendship at its most basic level. Love can become friendship. And friendship between two people can take additional forms to morph into love.. Infact a love based on such friendship is the only true form of love.

v-
    chuper'a sonninga thatha
    I'M BACK!

wow chells what a beautiful explantion ......

Default hmmmm..

first thing...most of da time....frndship turns in to luv...
    now...we got to make sure whrever we r getting into is gonna work...alrite...
    so..when u say luv a person....u shd know tht...u reallly wannab wid tht person..n spend most of ur time wid tht person..tht shud eventually take u to a point whn u shud get married 2 tht person...

for those who don or r not sure of wht da hell r they doin...don get into a mess n make others life messier...so..when u say luv..make sure it grows...i mean...it generate into more meaningful relationship..dont fool arnd...n end up sayin tht...

"oh dear!! its very hard 4 us 2 workut...so..lets b juz frnds...f****k no..don do tht..."...

if u really luv a person...u shud always try 2 work it out....

then....whtevr tht thing u had 4 da other person was one of da following...

infatuation...
    initial attraction...
    time pass...
    imatured relationship...
    or..some other non-sense...

so..ma point is luv shud grow...not degenerate...

long answer 4 a short question...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The former happens a lot, the latter happens only in movies.
    I know I know I know I know I know I know I know

I think Lovers becoming Friends is a trend in Europe and western countries. But nowadays, it is becoming a trend among the south Asian countries, especially Sri Lanka and India. Is it possible to be friend with your ex lover. But for a friend becoming lover, you have a lot of chances.

Can Friendship turn to love or can love turn to friendship?
    FRIENDSHIP CANNOT TURN TO LOVE ........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234