Vikram's Thilak - Preview
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vikram's Thilak - Preview

Default Vikram's Thilak - Preview

Quietly, Vikram’s new film ‘Thilak’ is ready to be released soon.

The stunts are as good as any Hollywood film. ‘Thilak’ is being produced by a new company called Tejas Films. Since the film is based on the sandalwood smuggler Veerappan, Mansoor Ali, the villain in the film, also lives in the jungle and smuggles sandalwood.

He also is involved with other anti-social behaviors like controlling activities like robberies, dacoity, murders and drug pedaling. He kidnaps Vikram, takes him to the jungle and forces him to teach him how to make explosives. Vikram refuses and is falsely accused of murder. The rest of the story is about how Vikram proves his innocence.

Pritha is his heroine. Also in the film are Dhalapathy Dinesh, Saranraj, Devan, Captain Raj, Manjula Vijayakumar, Swarna and others. Alphonsa and Lekhashri have appeared for two dance numbers. There also is a stunt scene that matches the ones you have in Hollywood films.

Cinematography- Tony, Lyrics- Piraichoodan, Snehan, Dr Krithiya, Ponniyin Selvan.

AV Yuvaraj Prasad and K Ravishankar have produced the film. K Sunil, who had made many Malayalam superhits, has directed this film. The film is expected to hit the theatres in the first week of June.

Source : Cinesouth

pritha????

new girl.. any photo krishng??

Veerapan padama !!! appo JJvaa yaaru nadikura..

shy
    I Geetham

Quote Originally Posted by Shy
    pritha????

shy
    i guess its pritha vijaykumar..i dont get any photo of her. lets c.. also its not clear in cinesouth about the heroines role.

-Krishng.

must be one of the movies they made before vikram got popular........now they shoot some additional scenes and release it....pritha vijayakumar has stopped acting and married long back (married to director hari).
    Trolling Geetham since 2003...

Quote Originally Posted by Shy
    pritha????

shy
    Oru guy keka vendiya kelvi ellam shy keka arambichutanga

Quote Originally Posted by dinesh
    must be one of the movies they made before vikram got popular........now they shoot some additional scenes and release it....pritha vijayakumar has stopped acting and married long back (married to director hari).
    i am not sure about that dinesh. it might be different gal also. lets wait and c..

-Krishng.

looks like they have poorly advertised it because i havent heard about this movie at all......
    only after reading this topic i have.....or like sri_gan is saying maybe it must have been made before vikram was famous ..lets see

Quote Originally Posted by sup1984
    looks like they have poorly advertised it because i havent heard about this movie at all......
    only after reading this topic i have.....or like sri_gan is saying maybe it must have been made before vikram was famous ..lets see
    sup..sri has not informed that. i guess it was siad by dinesh.. anyway thats fine. so appo appo vikramku oru flop padam varumnu ninaikiren. just like that before some months kaadhal sadugudu was released. now this movie. but this movie is related to politics it seems. so it may be hit. we ll c..

-Krishng.

i guess the moviee would be outdated
    :sm01: geetham is cool

Quote Originally Posted by aloknss
    i guess the moviee would be outdated
    what do u mean by outdated?

-Krishng.

+ Reply to Thread