Perfect Wife/Husband - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Perfect Wife/Husband

Whatever, if both are happy then fine. They are women who expect perfect husband too. Just ask any girl, they always say....they want charming, funny, socializing, etc., boyfriends or husbands. Both expect much before they knew each other. Start with low expectations, understand each other, shape each other to make them better, give in, take in.....etc., will help.

Raja1234,
    sure we got your point.
    but would you truly turn your nose at perfection when handed to you on a silver platter??

Priyam,

It's kewl Priya-Lady to be in the "imperfectionist" side...
    you have a lot of heavy artillery and more ppl.
    If you wish to come and join the "perfectionist" then please do, you shall be most welcome :D

....but your sides is just as great...

See you have our very own Geetham Philosopher Mr Sri_gan_Confucius on your side.

Confucius: Quotes: Perfection
    The expectations of life depend upon diligence; the mechanic that would perfect his work must first sharpen his tools.
    Don't actually know how relevant this is to the perfect spouse topic ...but hey ...who cares.

(Shy akka...you said it was a fun topic )

Sugar-Lollypop,

shoooooppppeerrr ...my very own Lady-in-shining-armour :D :D :D

me tooo chumma kidding...

Where-did-that-perfect-little-froglet-go
    Blue.
    Cum recte vivis, ne cures verba malorum

venky wrote,
    With the modification of all the so called gene etc.. its not the real one that we married so it does not count for me
    Venky enan solreengo??

anainar wrote,
    Anyday I would go for the first option. Rather than adjusting and being some one different just to stay with some, it is better to be yourself to live with another partner. Of course the degree of adjustment will make a significant impact. Adjustments in peripherals are ok but not the core values and beliefs. It the core values are different, the first option is the best option for a happy life.

Cheers
    Are we talking here about if we are given an option before marriage or after marriage?

Blue wrote,
    Me tooo

Shall take the first option.
    Married life shall be happier and Thus I too..if only I could have the perfect partner
    Blue which planet are u Living in

sri wrote & miche second it
    I would choose the option (2).

If everything is perfect then you don't need a life . I love to play with Imperfection .

Its a fun game.
    wat if ur partner is not very happy playing any games

Priyam wrote,
    Personally my opinion ->
    No one in this world is 100% perfect, so looking for someone perfect is a thing that's never going happen, even if it's a robot (there's surely ought to be some sort of technical hitch with them too! )
    enaku perfect than venumnu adam pudicha enna panrathu?

shy,
    indha option is given before marriage or after marriage ???....appuram is it about physical looks or character??...eppadi irundhalum ippadi ellam conditions pota....its good for plastic surgeons & psychologist...avunga pocket fulla irukum

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly
    wat if ur partner is not very happy playing any games
    If my partner is not very happy thats the imperfection part of my partner... I believe I have the capacity to understand that... That answers your speculation.

There is one more hard way to make you understand, I guess you might not like the way I explain :D ... above words may best fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Lotus
    sRi_gAn...is picking on me
    Summa kedantha sanga oothittu... satham kevalama irruke naa eppadi tha...

I do read your valid points, but Its my responsbility to show if some one instead of picking my opinions they pick my how that opinion came illaya (you yourself contradicated that we deviated the topic :P)...

Appuram..

So do you still think I look confused?

If my partner is not very happy thats the imperfection part of my partner
    achechooo...so games play panna than perfectiona??

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly

when did imperfection become perfection?

Butterfly,
    I thought the same planet as your kind self. why?

And when Shy Akka meant perfect... I expect perfect in every way...nature nurture...physiology, psychology...

I mean we want the perfect partner in every sense. Now of course perfection for one is not another's ...due to variable nature of human beings.

Quote Originally Posted by Sri
    Summa kedantha sanga oothittu... satham kevalama irruke naa eppadi tha...

I do read your valid points, but Its my responsbility to show if some one instead of picking my opinions they pick my how that opinion came illaya (you yourself contradicated that we deviated the topic )...

Appuram..

So do you still think I look confused
    ?

Actually I do not know how to blow a trumpet or a conch shell.

and I have no idea what you look like or even how your brain works.....like I said before ...I am not GOD (contrary to what you may think )

what I do know...is that If I wish for Arcadia/Paradise, then I shall take the closest route to it.
    I won't build a Tower of Babel, if I can get a lift from an Angel

so if Arcadia is perfection...then having a perfect partner shall create Arcadia on Earth.
    Well so I believe.

of course...my argument was that ...if anyone refused "Perfection" then are they not confused?

Obvioulsy we are cut from two very different cloths!
    I do not enjoy playing with imperfection.....If I did play with imperfection...then my only aim will be to turn that imperfection into perfection....

Hence I rather take perfection rather than try to mould it out of imperfections.

enna Sri_gan sollringhal?

And a last thought...b4 doomsday ....seems rather cruel to wish to play with your partner's imperfections when your partner objects to it....

yoohoo-frogy-frogy-my-little-perfect-froglet-where-art-thou
    Blue.

Quote Originally Posted by bluelotus
    Hence I rather take perfection rather than try to mould it out of imperfections.
    Do you know who will take this, people have no guts to see the imperfect world, as if they are scared the hell out of something?

So you agree with that rite?

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly
    mmm... appdiya.... Naan eppa perfection pathi pesunin? *Nalla Parunga* . I opted option 2 .

May be it is the case for the people who voted option (1)

I told you its a word Game....

blue wrote,
    Butterfly,
    I thought the same planet as your kind self. why?
    adhu illai Blue...havent seen anyone so perfect In this world ...everyone including me have some faults...adhu than keten if u lived in a different planet where there are perfect ppl ...ange vandhulamanu

sri wrote,
    I told you its a word Game....
    sri,sri,sri,sri.....

Blues wrote:
    seems rather cruel to wish to play with your partner's imperfections when your partner objects to it....
    Playing games to make them perfect...imperfect...ennathu? ???????
    I second Blues Playing with any emotions/feelings is not fun it's indeed cruel!

Why would anyone want a perfect huband/wife? Or for that matter even an imperfect one? You'd be better off with a TV, if you ask me
    Trolling Geetham since 2003...

okie ...first I am "GOD",Now I am "gut-less", what's next ?

rumba over sirikatheyngho Sri... approam nalla alluvinghal
    *my mummy told me*

Sri,
    Trust me I have guts...I need them to digest my food
    To be scared of Hades...one must first believe in it don't you think?

word games I'm am not good at .....
    Imperfection stems form perfection.....the addition of unwanted qualities which tarnish the golden beauty of "perfection"

why wish for it ? sollunghal sollunghal Sri_gan avargalaaaeee?

I'm not scared....I'm a realist...I wish for a peaceful life...you however ...sRi_gAn are petrified of the unknown for perfection is an unknown quality...and thus I deduce that you are mortified by it

how is it ?

Vannathipoochi,
    my dearest Papillon,
    this is all hypotheitical ...we are dealing here with genetic manipulation....perfection doesn't exist in this world...but if we could have it would we accept it or not?

me say yes yes to perfection
    but you know ...me thinking abt emigrating to Moon asap...if you like we could go set up a colony together ...away from imperfections ...what do you say papillon

Oh Priyaa Priyam,
    I don't think he meant it in a cruel way.

people come in all shapes and sizes ...similarly they also have many different peculiarities...

what is life but a game. A game of soccer that is
    so playing life is simply a metaphor or some weird literary device to living life.
    actually you should congratulate the "imperfectionist" for they are willing to sacrifice their happiness and go for less than perfect

yo-frogy-where-did-you-go??

still-looking-under-every-nook-and-crany-for-perfection-to-my-imperfections.
    Blue.

Imperfection stems form perfection.....the addition of unwanted qualities which tarnish the golden beauty of "perfection"

why wish for it ? sollunghal sollunghal Sri_gan avargalaaaeee?
    Blues,

Did I ever mentioned that you have no guts?

All I told is my opinion of being imperfect is nothing uncommon and in my perspective I felt some who don't have the guts to face the imperfection create the dream of perfection ambuttuthan

Srikirathaukkum azhukurathukkum naan Nadigaar thilagam Sivaji illai :p.

My Comment for

This is not true at all.

For example In a game between 2 people if one has to win other has to lose.

So

If you say anything is perfect, thats because there exists an imperfect .

So its co-dependent model, like a chicken or egg story.

I'm not scared....I'm a realist...I wish for a peaceful life...you however ...sRi_gAn
    So you think that option (1) will give that ... its weird though seeing a realist dreamin anyway its funny.

How this sounds to you?

like the croaking of a toad
    (chumma kidding....listening to sumthing else you see tht's what I'm hearing )

have yo heard of implying?...cos that is what you did ..not mention but implied

currently there is imperfection....yet we dream of perfection...
    dual natur of humanity is such that we shall always wish for sumthing more ...something better.....yet here you are saying..."no" to it all...

why I wonder...although not very deeply

but I wish to move from the game aspect of life....hence my dream of perfection...

realists dream alright...but they just no that it cannot be true...unless genetics is involved

I want perfection....
    you want to create perfection form imperfection....

I choose the easiest path ...you take the longest and windiest of the lot...

but where is the difference...

you unknowingly are an option 1 person...only you have several issue to sort out b4 you come out and admit to it .

frogyyyy-come-on-out-my-perfect-little-frog
    Blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelotus
    like the croaking of a toad
    (chumma kidding....listening to sumthing else you see tht's what I'm hearing )

have yo heard of implying?...cos that is what you did ..not mention but implied

currently there is imperfection....yet we dream of perfection...
    dual natur of humanity is such that we shall always wish for sumthing more ...something better.....yet here you are saying..."no" to it all...

why I wonder...although not very deeply

but I wish to move from the game aspect of life....hence my dream of perfection...

realists dream alright...but they just no that it cannot be true...unless genetics is involved

I want perfection....
    you want to create perfection form imperfection....

I choose the easiest path ...you take the longest and windiest of the lot...

but where is the difference...

you unknowingly are an option 1 person...only you have several issue to sort out b4 you come out and admit to it .

frogyyyy-come-on-out-my-perfect-little-frog
    Blue.
    Athellam seri. What option did you choose?

yaarukku theriyum ...ennakkae maranthu poichuu

என்னத் இது? From sofa it has come to perfection-imperfection? When perfection is available out there why would you want imperfection for the heck of playing with it? 90% of life will go in making the imperfection perfect. I have my own doubts wheter perfection does exist. There is no perfect human being. We are all so imperfect but want perfection. That is a kind of dubious but definitely human.

Is this a word game? Then it should be in Games section. Since the topic is started by Sri who knows the rules of Geetham, you cannot contradict yourself Sri. This is not a game. If you say game, I would request mods to move the topic to game section.

I have one question about the concept though. Why cant women modify the genes of men to make them perfect? Why is it that it is assumed only men are manipulative? In fact it is women who are manipulative and scheming. For guys it is all black and white. For women it is 100 million shades between them and every action of an individual will be mapped between those shades and their shade will be picked up correspondingly.

Cheers
    Every dog has its day. Today is my day.

Default Re: Perfect Wife/Husband

Quote Originally Posted by Shy
    A new movie is getting released today "The Stepford Wives."

Where husbands engineer robots to be their look-alike perfect wives:D

Now the question..

When someone gives u an option

(1) Would u throw away ur partner and go for the lookalike perfect one? Lets assume in our case its not going to be robots but real human beings but with all the genetic changes to make them prefect

or

(2) Be happy with the not so perfect partner and lead a life adjusting etc?

This is supposed to be a funny topic :D

Shy

shell-shocked me!!

Anainar,
    Topic was started by Shy Akka, not Sri.
    I never said he doesn't know Geetham rules .

And you chose to go with option (1) for a perfect partner .

so are you trying to get away from it now? :?

genetics is ubiquitously applicable...to men and women both.
    are you alright?

(when's your b'day ?)

and men have never been as simple as they claim to be....that is nothing but an illusion spread by them to make our lives (as in women's ) more complicated.

you should know by now...that life is nought but a game...while I thought it was soccer..it turns out to be a word game

I think you need some coffee and loads of carbs...come later and read again

ze-frog-cannot-be-found-need-to-make-it-ahhh-genetics-so-beautiful
    Blue.

Blue,

I know the topic was started by Shy. But it is Sri who started saying it is Word game. And no, I did not switch sides. When we have perfection available why to go after imperfection? And if by chance you get an imperfection first and come across a perfection later, what is wrong in dumping imperfection? That has been my stance all along. May be you need that frog desperately. It is raining cats and dogs in my place. Come here and you for sure will find huge froggies. Some big enough to be mistaken as hippopotamus.

Of course I wrote my reply sipping my morning coffe. Coffe accelerates my thought process. Some times Wine/Champagne also does it.

Cheers
    Every dog has its day. Today is my day.

Anainar,

glad that you have not switched sides

welll.....if you're stuck with imperfection then you're stuck till "kingdom comes" quite literally.
    so better to make the choice b4 you get stuck right?
    ethical dilemna this is ...
    I say we look for perfection and when we find it then we get "stuck".

otherwise like Dinesh says ...better get a TV...at least you get to see your fav soccer players win

great Anainar.... keep a look out for a "perfect frog" and I'll come when I can ..... got the ocean to swim

was kinda thinking of popping down to "la belle France" they have quite perfect "froggies" too

Me typing while having my tea...

frogs-will-remain-frogs-till-the-end-of-time-so-what-happened-to-the-prince?
    Blue.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast