Perfect Wife/Husband - Page 3
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Perfect Wife/Husband

Quote Originally Posted by anainar
    Blue,

I know the topic was started by Shy. But it is Sri who started saying it is Word game. And no, I did not switch sides. When we have perfection available why to go after imperfection? And if by chance you get an imperfection first and come across a perfection later, what is wrong in dumping imperfection? That has been my stance all along. May be you need that frog desperately. It is raining cats and dogs in my place. Come here and you for sure will find huge froggies. Some big enough to be mistaken as hippopotamus.

Of course I wrote my reply sipping my morning coffe. Coffe accelerates my thought process. Some times Wine/Champagne also does it.

Cheers
    Yeah Right Duhhhh Anainar

But any way why and blues talks about frogs and you talk about hippopotamus....

Can we call it animal kingdom now?

didn't you know Sri?

We thought you did

It's all right...it's all good.... better late than never

Quote Originally Posted by anainar
    Some times Wine/Champagne also does it.

I missed this one... irungho irungho Prohibitionist-te pudichi kudikirein

Back to the original topic.

perfect or imperfect partner?

which ?

I say perfect...that way you have to deal with less stress....or forget partner ...and start looking for froggies

Given-up-on-those-froggies-and-perfection-gonna-buy-a-TV
    Blue.
    Cum recte vivis, ne cures verba malorum

Hippos were originated from the frog species. It has traces of Frog DNA in them. That is why they prefer to be in water and can breathe in water too. Yeah, you need to watch animal planet once in a while to get glimpses of wisdom like this.

TV for sure is a perfect partner. Bigger the better. Connect a home theater and you got a bunch of partners. Pop in a DVD and that is a straight ticket to heaven. The buttons of the remote are like controls to our lives. What else you need in life?

Cheers
    Every dog has its day. Today is my day.

chocolate
    and some blue candy ....but last is optional

blue.

TV for sure is a perfect partner. Bigger the better. Connect a home theater and you got a bunch of partners. Pop in a DVD and that is a straight ticket to heaven. The buttons of the remote are like controls to our lives. What else you need in life?
    rrr.. some pop corn, coke and a nice couch.. salsa and chips are cool too.. :P
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

My option wuld be the 2nd one......this is not a perfect world,so we cannot expect everyone to be perfect(the fact is no one is perfect.....koraigala adjust pannindu poravan thaan manushan.....korai illadha manushan yaaru iruka sollunga.....so my choice wuld be 2

See, that's the perfect recipee for a nice evening. And the TV wouldn't nag you the next morning too, if something went wrong
    Trolling Geetham since 2003...

Quote Originally Posted by dinesh
    the TV wouldn't nag you the next morning too, if something went wrong
    experience talking is it young man?

Quote Originally Posted by Unique
    ......this is not a perfect world,so we cannot expect everyone to be perfect(the fact is no one is perfect.....koraigala adjust pannindu poravan thaan manushan.....korai illadha manushan yaaru iruka sollunga.....so my choice wuld be 2
    Unique,
    will you settle for a less than perfect saree, a less than perfect pearl...
    less than perfect tomato?

no right?

so why for a less than perfect partner?

athula mattum enn kuraighal irukonnum?

ennakku kurai illatha partner vendum...illattti TV than

Blue.

experience talking is it young man?
    Yes.....but not my own ones.....

ennakku kurai illatha partner vendum...
    Only in your dreams Bluelotus.........better look for nice TV from now onwards......they say plasma screens give out a great experience
    Trolling Geetham since 2003...

kidding me?????? hypocrisy..

Strongly Option 1....

Absolutely !!

Glad to have you back mr Brilliantly-Handsome-Gokula-Reincarnation-of-Ayodhi-Raman

Brilliant as always

You tell them mate

sod-the-frogs-I-want-a-telly
    Blue.

Unique,
    will you settle for a less than perfect saree, a less than perfect pearl...
    less than perfect tomato?

no right?

so why for a less than perfect partner?

athula mattum enn kuraighal irukonnum?

ennakku kurai illatha partner vendum...illattti TV than
    Pearl,Saree these r just materialistic things.....cannot compare these things with a partner.......also enna thaan alasi paarthalum we might be fooled by some pearls,and saree engayavadhu kannuku teriyaadha defect irundha enna pannuveenga.......

Blues,

You better save some money right now to get a big TV... Ungalukku sangu oothiyachu....

Gukku vaya vaya... Strongly option 1 ... appo silenta option 2

oh ho! dint know we have these many powerful opponents who refuse to accept the truth

blues, thanx for flattering me (too much though)... I will support the truth for 2 more days. after that its on your delicate shoulders

BTW, unique/Sri and all those nonbelievers, creating a perfect living being is 'perfectly' possible now (and also to those who said again and again its not possible).... May be we have to open a new topic on DNA & clones (not clowns)

BTW, unique/Sri and all those nonbelievers, creating a perfect living being is 'perfectly' possible now (and also to those who said again and again its not possible).... May be we have to open a new topic on DNA & clones (not clowns)
    Goku,

ippadi ellam solli bachelor pasanga expectations aa raise panna theenga.. They wud be shocked to face reality ...

Nice to c u thalai, after a long time ...
    I have been in diet for six months and all I have lost is six months's good food

thank you guys. my wife was telling me that I would have been forgotten (and I too thought so after my on & off stuff)... Its nice to see that I am not completly forgotten still

kinda busy still... weekdays been hectic... weekends to compensate for that

Anyhow RK Nanba, if you really want a perfect wife you better start learn about the medical field too. Its pretty advanced that what we beleive. No kidding....

thank you guys. my wife was telling me that I would have been forgotten (and I too thought so after my on & off stuff)... Its nice to see that I am not completly forgotten still
    ungalai marakka mudiyumaa.. poi paarunga "How to kill ur hubby" thread aaa.. neenga aaramibcha koothu enga poi nikkuthu nnu....

Anyhow RK Nanba, if you really want a perfect wife you better start learn about the medical field too. Its pretty advanced that what we beleive. No kidding....
    Thalai,

romba confuse pannareenga.... but u know what, I still have lot of time...

anyway, topic paarkkum pothu i wud prefer option 1...
    I have been in diet for six months and all I have lost is six months's good food

super !!

Srini_kutty too has joined us !!

Gokula ...only two days? okie ( athu first solli iriukalamae..I wouldn't have shovelled so much ice )

Quote Originally Posted by Unique
    also enna thaan alasi paarthalum we might be fooled by some pearls,and saree engayavadhu kannuku teriyaadha defect irundha enna pannuveenga.......
    Unique,
    I don't buy sarees looking for perfection in them.
    only look for perfect partners...or as the case maybe a perfect TV

but in many shops you can get refunds or exchange for goods with defects...
    hurrah for capitalism ! *just kidding*

perhaps cloning will be the answer

Blue.

vango vango gokulan,
    vandhadum varathathuma...enna perfection pathi pechi ...enna than medical feild nambinalum perfection kidaikathu...

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelotus
    Gokula ...only two days? okie ( athu first solli iriukalamae..I wouldn't have shovelled so much ice
    :D :P

dont worry... 2 days is too much for 'em

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast