Perfect Wife/Husband - Page 4
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Perfect Wife/Husband

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly
    vango vango gokulan,
    vandhadum varathathuma...enna perfection pathi pechi ...enna than medical feild nambinalum perfection kidaikathu...
    My original response post to pattams is gone

Second try: we call 100% scoring in say maths, a perfect score. Just say what is a perfect spouse, I will scientifically prove that it is possible with pointers

Nanri pattams

Quote Originally Posted by Guku
    BTW, unique/Sri and all those nonbelievers, creating a perfect living being is 'perfectly' possible now (and also to those who said again and again its not possible).... May be we have to open a new topic on DNA & clones (not clowns)
    Anne Guku... Nengale eduthu kuduthuteenga.. "Clowns" ... Clones ellam pannalam anne... Clones ellam serthu oru Group form panni Man Kinda Clowna aakkaama pathukonga

To My knowledge perfection or imperfection is a invisible thing, when we feel its good we say that as perfect... and when we slightly disturbed our heart will think about imperfection.

Thats the key which moves forward... You may try to create perfect Partner I'm telling you you will not be satisfied with that life either... enna atha vida ungalukku perfect venumnu oru naal thoonum...

Engayavathu... Money earn pannuravanga pothum nirthidalam nu nenachathu unda??? innum venum.. venum .. nu than thoonum 'cause there is not definite stop inga stop pannanum rule illai.

Option 1 choose pannivangalukku ellam chance koduthu kandippa intha ulagam thaangathu... option 2 is the best :D.

Perhpas Sri you may feel that "perfection" is invisible.

so is love, happiness, joy, and other untangibles.

yet do we not belive in there exhistence?

so am afraid your current argument does not stand in the Bluey court

We are talking of perfect partner for each individual...of course our definition of perfect varies from one individual to the next.

Once you have pefection you will not go looking for more.
    It's like you have reached your destination, your point of saturation , etc ...

SO option one all the way

Blue.
    Cum recte vivis, ne cures verba malorum

Like Blues said..'perfection' varies according to preferences...some people expect the impossible ie: good looks, kindness, nice heart, good education, understanding, thoughtful, loving, caring, good career prospects, good character, rich, respectful...a house & car situated in a nice location, expensive lifestyle...etc...etc...etc... .if these were/are their expections of a perfect partner...hmmmmmmmm ........keep dreaming.....!

No way will they get a person like that! I don't even think a person like that exists :?

Some people expect..an avg looking, understanding & a loving partner...which in their language means perfection...this is possible..! :P

If perfect in your books = impossible (like my 1st paragraph)...adjusting to the life you have is the most practical choice If perfect in your books = attainable (like the above paragraph)...then wishing/seeking for a partner like that is fine

I don't know what Blues' expectations of a 'perfect' partner is...but if it's attainable...then there is no harm in thinking the way she does....you go girl

Quote Originally Posted by Priyam2004
    Like Blues said..'perfection' varies according to preferences...some people expect the impossible ie: good looks, kindness, nice heart, good education, understanding, thoughtful, loving, caring, good career prospects, good character, rich, respectful...a house & car situated in a nice location, expensive lifestyle...etc...etc...etc... .if these were/are their expections of a perfect partner...hmmmmmmmm ........keep dreaming.....!

I don't know what Blues' expectations of a 'perfect' partner is...but if it's attainable...then there is no harm in thinking the way she does....you go girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Shy in the first post
    but real human beings but with all the genetic changes to make them prefect
    Priyamana Priya... Shy also says that you are given this option. It is possible to create your 'perfect impossible'. Since it is possible I assume we are in the same team (Option 1)

Sri, lets say I got a perfect spouse (say S1) now with all the charactersistics Priya defined above who is way above than any 'natural' spouse that I can find(S2). I may have little more wishes later on which may not be found in a natural partner. But still I will take S1 over S2 anytime. Infact you can create S1 to be very flexible & 'understandin' for your future drooling

i'll go for the second one................

and that is because.............

even if he is not perfect, he may have a good heart..............

"you shouldn't be looking outside the person (well, you can a bit) but its the inside which is important".................... .

My vote is for the second one. Because no one is perfect in this world. Namba characteristicsai matthinal what guarentee we have that we will be satisfied with that. If we are not satisfied with one attempt we will move on to the second attempt and the process will be endless. Always we should feel happy with what we have. That is my policy

வாழ்க்கையி ல் கட்டாயம் 2வது choice தான். இதை பார்த்து பார்த்து சலித்து விட்டது. எவ்வளவு போர். எனவே 1st choice is the best choice. Thanks for asking though.

mmmmm.....
    http://www.basehead.org/files/shots/1-2pac.jpg
    ~*ThuG LiFe-- IM A ThUgZ AnGeL*~

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234